27 April 2016
By Bryan T. Smyth
The 197th Annual General Meeting of the Cork Chamber of Commerce will be held on Monday 16 May in the Imperial Hotel, Cork City at 6pm.
- To consider and, if thought fit, to adopt the Report of the Board as laid before the meeting.
- To consider and, if thought fit, to adopt the audited Annual Statement of Accounts and Balance Sheet, as presented by the Board.
- To elect a President.
- To hear the result of the election of the Board of Directors and Honorary Officers.
- To hear an address by the President.
- To authorise the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditor and to appoint the auditors.
- To consider any other business proper to an Annual General Meeting.
The 2015 Annual Report can be found here.