6 March 2017
By Elaine Murphy
Cork Convention Bureau has published its 2016 Yearly Review. Some of the highlights include details of the €11.5 million value of conferences and events facilitated by the Cork Convention Bureau, the exciting and busy 2017 calendar and acknowledgement of the wonderful honourees at the Cork Ambassador Awards 2016.
What is Cork Convention Bureau?
Cork Convention Bureau (CCB) is responsible for promoting business tourism in the Cork region. The bureau can help with practical supports and free of charge impartial advice to ensure the smooth running and success of your event.
Key Cork Convention Bureau services include:
- Sourcing suitable facilities and venues from amongst our list of members
- Supplier recommendations and introductions
- Co-ordinating site inspections, familiarisation and media visits
- Social Programme and Itinerary preparations
- Inclusion in advertising and public relations campaigns
- Providing tourism literature for your delegates.