14th December 2013, Saturday
- Certified over 16,000 export related documents, enabling companies to trade globally.
Held close to 70 events, helping businesses to connect and network.
- Welcomed international delegations through our Enterprise Europe Network from Austria, Australia, China, Ethiopia, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Poland, South Africa, growing connections worldwide.
- Trained over 700 people through the Business School @ Cork Chamber, upskilling and increasing member’s knowledge.
- Produced 11 Chamberlink magazines and over 80 email communications, keeping members up-to-date with business news.
Reached over 5,000 followers on Twitter, growing our social media presence online.
- In excess of 50 media releases, 15 policy submissions, 8 surveys and 50 representative meetings, communicating the key issues and needs of members to politicians, policy makers and funding authorities.
Follow TheCork.ie (The Online Newspaper for Cork, Ireland) on social media