14th December 2013, Saturday
- Certified over 16,000 export related documents, enabling companies to trade globally.
Held close to 70 events, helping businesses to connect and network.
- Welcomed international delegations through our Enterprise Europe Network from Austria, Australia, China, Ethiopia, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Poland, South Africa, growing connections worldwide.
- Trained over 700 people through the Business School @ Cork Chamber, upskilling and increasing member’s knowledge.
- Produced 11 Chamberlink magazines and over 80 email communications, keeping members up-to-date with business news.
Reached over 5,000 followers on Twitter, growing our social media presence online.
- In excess of 50 media releases, 15 policy submissions, 8 surveys and 50 representative meetings, communicating the key issues and needs of members to politicians, policy makers and funding authorities.