14 November 2017
By Mary Bermingham
The 2017 event will be on Monday 27th November in the Estuary Suite, Rochestown Park Hotel.
Refreshments will be served from 6pm, and there will be a number of Agri Technology & Farm Companies taking part in an information hub from 6-7.30pm, with speeches beginning at 7.30pm sharp.
7.30pm “Growing Irish Agriculture into the future”
1. Minister for Foreign Affairs, Trade & Brexit Simon Coveney TD
2. Mr Jim Woulfe, Chief Executive Officer of Dairygold Co-operative Ltd
3. Mr Cormac Healy, Senior Director of Meat Industry Ireland
4. Dr Jason van der Velde, West Cork Rapid Response
5. Tadhg Buckley, AIB Senior Agricultural Advisor
& Mr Robert Mulhall, AIB Managing Director, Retail & Commercial Banking Ireland
A Q&A session will follow afterwards.
The event will be chaired by Justin McCarthy, Editor of the Irish Farmers Journal.
Everyone welcome to attend, young & old.Follow TheCork.ie (The Online Newspaper for Cork, Ireland) on social media